Technology – Second lesson
This lesson we had to make a drawing with Conditional Design. Basically, a game of chances. Everyone got a number, linked to an assignment which we had to make. I got number 4, which was:
“4. Take two colours.
Start with one of them.
Put your pen at the centre of the page.
Throw a dice. Draw a line from the point where you are.
- Throw a dice.
- Draw a line from the point where you are.
- If you threw a 1, make it 1mm.
- If you threw a 2, make it 4mm.
- If you threw a 3, make it 9mm.
- If you threw a 4, make it 16mm.
- If you threw a 5, make it 25mm.
- If you threw a 6, make it 36mm.
Use the other colour for the next line and make an angle of 90degrees to the right. (You may also choose another angle, but then stick to this!) Keep repeating for at least 10 minutes.”
I decided to do this once with a thin marker and once with a thick marker. My goal was to make the line go of paper, and didn’t stop until I succeeded